Here’s Facebook’s First 360 Video, Introduced By Mark Zuckerberg And They Are Awesome!
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Immersive 360 Experience
Speed across the Jakku desert from Star Wars: The Force Awakens with this immersive 360 experience created exclusively for Facebook.Posted by Star Wars on Wednesday, September 23, 2015
We just started launching 360 video on mobile.360 video is a completely new experience because you can move the camera around. This opens new ways of sharing experiences and makes you feel like you're part of what you're watching. It's a step towards even more immersive experiences.This video was shot in North Korea by ABC News -- and panning around lets you experience the kind of thing most people will never see in their lives.We think people will share a lot more 360 content in the future, especially as technology makes it easier to record it themselves. We're excited you can discover them on Facebook.Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Watch: KRK Spoof For “Jabra Fan” Song Is The Funniest Thing
- Watch CCTV Footage: Lift Me 2 Gundey Aur 1 Ladki..
- Meet The Lion Queens Of India, The Bravehearts Who Rescue Lions In Gir National Park
- 10 Biggest sixes in cricket that will make you go crazy.
- Checkout Sunny Leone Looks Super Hot In This New Song From Mastizaade!
- Make in India: Government Is Launching Its Own Operating System Replacing Microsoft Windows
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports