Here’s Facebook’s First 360 Video, Introduced By Mark Zuckerberg And They Are Awesome!
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Immersive 360 Experience
Speed across the Jakku desert from Star Wars: The Force Awakens with this immersive 360 experience created exclusively for Facebook.Posted by Star Wars on Wednesday, September 23, 2015
We just started launching 360 video on mobile.360 video is a completely new experience because you can move the camera around. This opens new ways of sharing experiences and makes you feel like you're part of what you're watching. It's a step towards even more immersive experiences.This video was shot in North Korea by ABC News -- and panning around lets you experience the kind of thing most people will never see in their lives.We think people will share a lot more 360 content in the future, especially as technology makes it easier to record it themselves. We're excited you can discover them on Facebook.Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Dedicated to all the Salman Khan fans, Hilarious Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Parody Is So Bang On
- Watch! Moral Policing Or Intolerance?
- What Happens When A Girl Asking For DI*K Size from Strangers!
- This Video Is Amazing Tribute To All Dads..!!!
- Watch This Rap Song On Holi Perfectly Uncovers The Hypocritical Society.
- Rahul Gandhi Thinks Steve Jobs Was From Microsoft, And Honestly Nothing Could Be Funnier