“Have You Physically Matured?” Tamil Nadu Sports Minister Humiliates Women Athletes
Tamil Nadu Sports Minister Dr S Sundararaj has landed in the soup after asking some humiliating and uncomfortable questions to some female athletes, during a school inspection in Pudhukottai. He paid a surprise visit to the school and asked some questions like: 1. “We are spending so much on your dress and food, then why are you not getting any medal?”, 2. “You have put on weight no? We give you Rs 250 for food every day, and we give college students Rs 200 a month. You get more than them combined. I will only give money according to the food you eat”. 3. One of them was asked about her parents’ salary. 3. To one of the athletes, he asked whether she has physically matured, which is quite appalling. 4. As if this was not enough, he asked another one, “Are you wearing enough vests?” Dr. S Sundararaj received a lot of flak for his derogatory remarks, hence purporting that he was only “motivating” them.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- If You Have Fat Problems have A Look Of This Hilarious Video
- Watch How A Single Guy Convinces Random Girls To Click Cheesy Couple Pictures With Him
- Watch How A Best-Selling Author And 5 Kids Wrote A Book Together Without Meeting!
- Watch: Video Of The West Indies Team Celebrating Their Win.
- Watch: Virgin Guy Went To Have S*X With Air Hostess But Something Happened Which Changed His Life
- Checkout What Girls Have To Say About Their Porn Watching Experiences..!!