“Have You Physically Matured?” Tamil Nadu Sports Minister Humiliates Women Athletes
Tamil Nadu Sports Minister Dr S Sundararaj has landed in the soup after asking some humiliating and uncomfortable questions to some female athletes, during a school inspection in Pudhukottai. He paid a surprise visit to the school and asked some questions like: 1. “We are spending so much on your dress and food, then why are you not getting any medal?”, 2. “You have put on weight no? We give you Rs 250 for food every day, and we give college students Rs 200 a month. You get more than them combined. I will only give money according to the food you eat”. 3. One of them was asked about her parents’ salary. 3. To one of the athletes, he asked whether she has physically matured, which is quite appalling. 4. As if this was not enough, he asked another one, “Are you wearing enough vests?” Dr. S Sundararaj received a lot of flak for his derogatory remarks, hence purporting that he was only “motivating” them.
- A Unique Restaurant where Waiters are Differently Abled
- Pyaara Maggie Wapis Payo: If You Love Maggie, You Will Love This 61 Sec Song
- Watch Short Film Will Make You Promise Yourself, “Don’t Be The Guy In This Video”
- Meet ‘BULLET RANI’! This Bride Entered Her Marriage Hall On A Bullet
- A heart wrenching but an enlightening video of a mother about the latest cough syrups ban.
- See How Indians Buy Condoms: Amazing Stand-up Comedy By Abijit Ganguly
You may also like