Durex Ad Shows How Wives Can Get Remote From Husbands When They Watch Cricket
There is no denying the fact that men are mostly crazy for cricket and just can’t tolerate any interruption during the match. At one fell swoop, it’s also damn true that women seldom like cricket matches and want the remote of TV from their husbands anyhow so that they can watch their favorite TV serials. Besides, there is one more fact which is as bitter as true; wives want to seek all the attention of husbands especially when they do something that they like; for instance, watching matches, hangout with friends etc. But finally this new ad of Durex will surely bring a feeling of great relief for each and every wife who does not want her husband to be busy watching cricket.
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ Movie Review By Audience: Live update
- If You Do These Things On A Date, You Are GONE Man!
- Hilarious Video! Story Of Every Indian During An Online Sale
- Symbol Of Love Changed By This One Man – Manjhi
- Controversial Photoshoot Based On Nirbhaya’s rape
- This Experiment Would Prove, If You Can Survive A Heart Attack In India
You may also like
- Behind the scenesNewsPeopleSocial
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial