Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours. So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic. Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic? Watch It:
- Florida’s Teen Wrote A Letter To Nike: What Happened Next Is Not Less Than A Fairy Tale
- Google Hurts Indian Sentiments Once Again: Map in AdSense Showing J&K Inside Pak & China
- This New GF BF Song Starring Jacqueline Fernandez & Sooraj Pancholi Is Quite Cool!
- Must Watch! How You Should Pitch Your Script To Famous Bollywood Directors.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 – It’s Public You can Marry Your RIGHT HAND too!!!
- SRK’s Acceptance Speech After Winning The Icon Of The Year Shows Him At His Humorous Best
You may also like