Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours.So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic.Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic?Watch It:
- How Afghanistan Cricket Team Was Welcomed In Their Country Is Something To Learn From
- Watch Now: The Trailer Of Tamasha Is Ah-Mazing!
- Wanna Get Your Car Washed By Sunny Leone? Then Do This
- A Mother’s Social Media Post Can Be Fatal
- UNBELIEVABLE…. This Man Can Make People Fall By Saying Just One Word
- If You Do These Things On A Date, You Are GONE Man!