Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours. So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic. Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic? Watch It:
- Doctor Punched A Patient To Death Just Because He Touched A Nurse
- According to Bollywood Movies, Medical Science Logic Go To Hell
- Bengaluru Police Just Shared A Video That Will Make Sure You Never Forget To Wear A Helmet
- Amazing Baseball Tricks You Probably Not Have Seen Before
- Video: This Mash-Up Of Chasing Cars & Yeh Dooriyaan
- New Song From Shahid Kapoor & Alia Bhatt’s “Shaandaar” Is Here, And It’s Too Much Fun!