Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours. So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic. Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic? Watch It:
- If You Think Irfan Khan Can’t Do Party Song.. Have A Look At This..!
- Incredible Super 18 Against all odds. Lets Support Indian Heroes
- Marital Rape Should Be Criminalized Or Not?
- Watch What Happened to Bollywood Couples once ‘Happily Ever After’ ended?
- Check Out People’s Reaction When Asked Should Sajid Khan Make Movies?
- Honey Singh Will Commit Suicide After Watching This Video
You may also like
- editor's pickEntertainment