Doctor Punched A Patient To Death Just Because He Touched A Nurse
CCTV footage has emerged of a Russian hospital doctor punching a patient who collapsed and later died. The incident took place in the city of Belgorod, 670km (440 miles) south of the capital, Moscow, on 29 December. The patient had earlier kicked a nurse, after which the doctor punched him in the head, Russian media reported. Investigators think it was a case of "involuntary manslaughter", one official told Russian TV, but have launched a criminal case. The story went viral after the CCTV footage came to light. Watch the video:
- Types of Farts – Have You Encountered All?
- Amazing Video Regarding Gauhar Khan Slap Controversy
- Must Watch: Foreigners Try “HAJMOLA” for the First Time
- Every Man Will Wish For This S*XY SANTA
- OMG! Bihar Politician Doing Pole Dance With A Young Girl
- Sonakshi Sinha Was SO Excited For “Quantico” Here Surprising Video for Priyanka Chopra!
You may also like