WATCH: Actor Sanjay Dutt Released From Pune’s Yerwada Central Jail
WATCH: Actor Sanjay Dutt released from Pune's Yerwada Central Jail in the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts casehttps://t.co/Rt5kH3VD4I
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 25, 2016
Sanjay Dutt was released from Yerwada Jail in Pune after spending 42 months there. Sentenced to five years in jail after being convicted under the Arms Act in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, Dutt controversially spent over 120 days out of prison on furlough and parole.
At the airport, he briefly spoke with a reporter.
“There is no easy walk to freedom, my friends,” Dutt said. He also said that he had achieved a lot only thanks to the support of fans.
So what will his day be like today? Thanks to our sources, we’ve got a lowdown on what he’ll be doing today:
1. Sanjay Dutt will board a chartered flight from Pune and land in Mumbai by 11 am.
2. On landing in Mumbai, Dutt will head straight for the Siddhivinayak Temple in central Mumbai, a favourite among Bollywood celebrities, to pay his respects.
3. He will then head to Marine Lines in south Mumbai to the grave of his mother, actress Nargis, to seek her blessings.
4. After that, he will return to the family residence in suburban Bandra where he is expected to address the media. A constant stream of Bollywood celebrities is expected to drop in to visit the actor.
- Checkout Amazing Answer From Girls When Asked Would They Mind If Their Husband Is NOT Virgin?
- If You Think Irfan Khan Can’t Do Party Song.. Have A Look At This..!
- The Photoshoot For The Swanky Audi R8 Worth Rs 93 Lakh Was Done Without Even Using The Car!
- Hats Off To This Tea Vendor Who Is An Author As Well
- Parineeti Chopra’s reaction to a sexist question.
- Check Out All The Things Women Do Secretly!!!
You may also like