VIDEO: Watch These Inspiring Women #OwnThose5Days
To mark the occasion of International women’s day, the annual celebration of women, Whisper India released an inspirational video which features 3 women achievers – ace badminton player Ashwini Ponnappa, the youngest Indian female pilot – Ayesha Aziz and the youngest female chef – Anahita Dhondy. What’s really inspiring is how not only have they made a mark in primarily male dominated professions, they also overcame various hurdles with confidence, determination and courage. Women are constantly listening to nonsense like ‘are you PMS-ing?‘, ‘is that time of the month‘ or ‘you won’t be able to do it‘ but Whisper knows that those 5 days mean nothing if our hearts and minds are in the right place and if we have enough protection! The video highlights exactly that – how these amazing women have been unstoppable in all aspects of their life and didn’t waver even during those five days of the month.
- This New GF BF Song Starring Jacqueline Fernandez & Sooraj Pancholi Is Quite Cool!
- Trailer Of Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Out & Melisandre Is Getting Naked Again!
- Video Showing Women Candidates Examined By Male Officials Sparks Controversy
- Intense Trailer Of Rajkumar Rao & Manoj Bajpayee’s New Film “Aligarh”
- Anonymous Hackers Prepare To Launch Cyber Attacks On ISIS
- 8 Amazing Qualities Which Make Punjabis The Most Desirable Friends