Shiv Sena Member ASSAULTS Shopkeeper For Refusing To Give Him FREE Vada Pavs
A few days ago, a Shiv Sena worker had been taken into custody as he repeatedly slapped and punched a lady traffic constable because she stopped him from using mobile phone on a busy junction and today again a member of Shiv Sena has created trouble for the party with his disgraceful act. When a shopkeeper refused to give 100 vada pavs for free, a member of Shiv Sena’s youth wing started assaulting him using a wooden stick. The accused is identified as Sunil Mahadik and has been detained for beating Chetan Geveriya (28) who is an employee at Trupti Sweet and Farsan Mart on DJ Road, Vile Parle (West).
- Amitabh Bachchan Was ‘Chased’ by a Tiger for 4 Km Going Viral
- Watch & Share This Hilarious Interview By BJP Leader
- Video On Chhath Puja Finally Made Me Understand Why It’s Celebrated
- Checkout! 2 Men Start Singing For Couples Without Asking & Force Them To Pay Rs 500.
- LOL! People Are Worshiping Packs Of Maggi In This Hilarious Video
- Watch This Super Hot & Erotic Trailer Of “Love Games”