Shiv Sena Member ASSAULTS Shopkeeper For Refusing To Give Him FREE Vada Pavs
A few days ago, a Shiv Sena worker had been taken into custody as he repeatedly slapped and punched a lady traffic constable because she stopped him from using mobile phone on a busy junction and today again a member of Shiv Sena has created trouble for the party with his disgraceful act. When a shopkeeper refused to give 100 vada pavs for free, a member of Shiv Sena’s youth wing started assaulting him using a wooden stick. The accused is identified as Sunil Mahadik and has been detained for beating Chetan Geveriya (28) who is an employee at Trupti Sweet and Farsan Mart on DJ Road, Vile Parle (West).
- This Video Will Show You The True After Effects Of Breakups
- What A Mesmerizing Moment: Canadian Dhulha Sings For Desi Bride
- Do You Too Think That All Biharis Are Labour? Just Watch This Video To Break Stereotypes
- Wow! You Will Be Amazed To See The Understanding Amongst This Family..!!!
- Phone Breaking Prank Video Is All You Need To Watch To Get Comedy Dose Of The Day
- Watch This 90s Bollywood Mashup Will Totally Win Over Your Heart
You may also like