Rahul Gandhi Thinks Steve Jobs Was From Microsoft, And Honestly Nothing Could Be Funnier
Ask your 2-year-old nephew who Steve Jobs is. He will probably shake his head in disappointment, show you his middle finger, while he flashes his dad’s iPad in which he is busy learning the rock version of ‘Ba-Ba Black Sheep’. But after watching this video shared by Magnus Carlsen you would wish Rahul Gandhi also had a nephew as intelligent so he could tell the difference between Steve Jobs (from Apple) and Bill Gates (from Microsoft) and probably not end up making such a blooper again.
- Watch! Shah Rukh Khan Receiving His First Filmfare Award Is So Amazing!
- Checkout This Video Struggles Of Every NRI Coming To India
- Watch: ‘I Am Pregnant With Shahid Afridi’s Baby’ Says Arshi Khan!
- Watch This Video At Your Own Risk, If You’re Trying To Crack An Interview.
- Baba Calmdev Takes On The World With His Company Karamjali.
- Watch Engineering Spoof Of SRK’s “Dilwale” Trailer And It’s Super Hilarious
You may also like