Did You Know Over 200 Feet Below The Earth, There Exists “Temples Of Humankind”?
Have you heard about Damanhur community? Located in Italy, in the alpine foothills north of Piedmont, between Turin and Aosta, lies a community of 600 people. The Federation is called Damanhur, a multilingual community of 600 people. It enthrals visitors from around the world. 1. It has its own written constitution: which dictates the principles of social and spiritual experience. Apart from this, the community has its own culture, music, currency, art, and schools. 2. The denizens cultivate organic food and livestock and build the architecture according to green building principles. Also, they have founded companies in the renewable energy, eco-clothing, and food production spheres. 3. The people prefer natural healing methods for wellness instead of scientific methods as it has a lesser impact on the environment. 4. The community follows a spiritual philosophy, which is in perfect harmony with the planet. The place has also attracted educators, researchers, and scholars from the various fields of art, social sciences, medicine, spirituality. Woah! But when was the community founded? A leader named Oberto Airaudi, along with his 25 followers, founded the Federation of Damanhur. He began excavation in the year 1978, without the permission of the government. Oberto had one principle: To found a community based upon ethical and spiritual values. And it turned out to be successful as in the year 2005, it received a recognition from the United Nation’s Global Forum on Human Settlements, for attaining acclaim for sustainable society
- Watch If Your Parents Are Not Familiar With Terms Like SWAG, YOLO And BRB
- An Ambulance Gets Stuck In Traffic. Be that as it may, This Powerful Video By Ola Has A Surprise Ending!
- Men Have a Hard Time Shopping With A Women See How This Adorable Little Girl Explains It
- Watch! how Google CEO Pichai welcomed PM Narendra Modi to Silicon Valley
- Watch! Logical Proof that JNU Afzal Guru Protesters are Idiots
- SRK’s Acceptance Speech After Winning The Icon Of The Year Shows Him At His Humorous Best
You may also like