This Self-Parking Chair That Requires Just A Clap To Set
You go to the office every day and drown yourself in a pile of work. I feel you. And so does Nissan.
Nissan Newsroom has come up with an intelligent self-parking chair that requires just a clap to set itself. These futuristic furnitures require just a clap and with a combination of cameras, wireless technology, and built-in rollers in the base, they have a full scope of 360-degree manoeuvrability.
- Amitabh Bachchan Was ‘Chased’ by a Tiger for 4 Km Going Viral
- Video Of Gurgaon Police Saving A Girl From Being Raped Publicly Is A Must Watch
- Things Miyabhais Are Tired Of Hearing #BeingIndian
- Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Terrorism From Religion
- Doctor Punched A Patient To Death Just Because He Touched A Nurse
- Valentine Day Prank Video – Phone Call To Save Love Goes Terribly Bizarre!!