Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is officially a dad!
Mark Zuckerberg is officially a dad!
“Priscilla and I are so happy to welcome our daughter Max into this world,” Zuckerberg posted on his Facebook page.
Max is short for Maxima.
To celebrate her birth, he and his wife, Priscilla Chan, plan to donate 99% of their Facebook shares – about $45 billion – to “advancing human potential and promoting equality” through a new organization called the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
Zuckerberg will still retain majority voting rights in Facebook.
The new company will fund nonprofits and focus initially on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people, and building strong communities.
Here’s Zuckerberg’s full post, including a letter that he and Chan wrote to their daughter about the world they hope she grows up in:
- This Is How ‘Channa Mereya’ Would Sound Like If There Was No Music. PURE GOLD!
- What TURNS ON Indian Girls? Must Watch For Guys
- Watch Video: Delhi Police Beats Up Girls In Front Of RSS Office
- If Ranbir Kapoor’s Character BARFI Turns Out To Be THARKI? Watch The Hilarious Video
- Video Makes Every Man Realize How He Should Treat His Girl! Do Not Miss To Watch It!
- Checkout Nike’s First Cricket Commercial In India
You may also like