Watch video How The Great Khali Injured During Sporting Event In Haldwani.
Indian wrestler Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khali ,a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion has been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of Brijlal Hospital in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, on Wednesday after he suffered a serious injury. Canadian wrestlers took the 7’2″ giant down with a chair shot to his head. The two-day event was billed as the ‘The Great Khali Returns’ fight spectacle. Dalip Singh Rana, who has appeared in Hollywood and Bollywood movies, was reportedly participating in the first event of ‘The Great Khali Wrestling Show’ at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium when he suffered the injuries. The Great Khali, Born in a Punjabi Rajput family in Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, Khali was an officer with the Punjab state police before he became a professional wrestler. He won his first WWE heavyweight championship in July 2007.
- AIB Presents Rib tickling Vintage Cricket Tutorial
- 18-Yr Boy Lands Up In Jail As He Was Trying To Take Selfie With Lady DM
- Must Watch How A Badass Goat Chases Down A Tiger
- Watch! how Google CEO Pichai welcomed PM Narendra Modi to Silicon Valley
- This Story Of Every Software Engineer In India, Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
- Checkout What Happens When We Try To Get Logic Out Of Bollywood Songs
You may also like