Watch video How The Great Khali Injured During Sporting Event In Haldwani.
Indian wrestler Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khali ,a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion has been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of Brijlal Hospital in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, on Wednesday after he suffered a serious injury. Canadian wrestlers took the 7’2″ giant down with a chair shot to his head. The two-day event was billed as the ‘The Great Khali Returns’ fight spectacle. Dalip Singh Rana, who has appeared in Hollywood and Bollywood movies, was reportedly participating in the first event of ‘The Great Khali Wrestling Show’ at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium when he suffered the injuries. The Great Khali, Born in a Punjabi Rajput family in Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, Khali was an officer with the Punjab state police before he became a professional wrestler. He won his first WWE heavyweight championship in July 2007.
- WATCH: The Trailer Of Ki & Ka Looks Fresh AF!
- Embarrassing Video Is Proof That How We Indians Solve Everyday Life Problems!
- Hilarious! Vir Das Explains The Difference Between India And Hinduism
- WOW! This Is Baby Elephant’s Raw Footage Is The Cutest Video Ever..!!
- Video Message Of Pak Model Qandeel For Afridi Will Give Indians A Good Laugh.
- Watch BREAKING : Mastermind Of Paris Terror Attack Killed In Police Raid.