Touching Tribute! 1 Year Ago 145 Children Lost Their Lives In Peshawar.
Those children would have been playing, laughing, studying. Those children would have been with their families. Those children would have been alive. It was exactly a year back on this day that 145 innocent souls died for no crime except one – being present at the school in that moment on that day. The Peshawar School Massacre was one of the most inhumane and cruel things that mankind had ever seen and this video by longway productions tried to pay a small tribute to them. Have a look:
- Video: Man Beaten To Death In Kerala In Broad Daylight
- 5 Simple Hacks On How To Be Confident On A Date.!
- Shocking Response From People Regarding Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Watch This Super Hot & Erotic Trailer Of “Love Games”
- PM Modi and Zuckerberg Changes Profile Pictures to support ‘Digital India’
- Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor’s “GANDI BAAT”. A Kela in a NIGHT