Touching Tribute! 1 Year Ago 145 Children Lost Their Lives In Peshawar.
Those children would have been playing, laughing, studying. Those children would have been with their families. Those children would have been alive. It was exactly a year back on this day that 145 innocent souls died for no crime except one – being present at the school in that moment on that day. The Peshawar School Massacre was one of the most inhumane and cruel things that mankind had ever seen and this video by longway productions tried to pay a small tribute to them. Have a look:
- If Hollywood Super Heroes Were From India, Imagine How Would They Be Living Their Life..!!
- Sonakshi Sinha Was SO Excited For “Quantico” Here Surprising Video for Priyanka Chopra!
- Cute Video Of A Bear Catching Bread Is Why The Revenant Bear Should Have Won An Oscar Too
- Must Watch How A Badass Goat Chases Down A Tiger
- Watch How To Save Yourself From Your Girlfriend If You Are Checking Out A Hot Girl
- Watch This Ad Makes The Most Poignant Point About Our Education System!