How Foreigners React To Traditional Indian Greeting (Pranama)
“Pranam old relative.” “Khush raho beta. Padhai kaisi chal rahi hai?” This is exactly how a conversation starts at most of the Indian households. It has been taught to us so strictly to greet senior relatives by touching their feet and/or with a ‘Pranam’ gesture that even while thinking about them in our head we automatically prefix their names with pranam/namaste. So Asian Boss decided to try it with Korean people abroad, this is how they reacted. Check it out!
- Police Brutally Thrashes A Girl In Ganesh Pandal After she Takes VIP Entrance.
- GHOSTS Do Exist! Here Is The Proof – Watch The Video
- Watch This Hot Video Of Mandana Karimi From Kya Kool Hain Hum 3.
- LOL! People Are Worshiping Packs Of Maggi In This Hilarious Video
- Watch 15 Years Of Terror Attacks In An Amazing Timelapse World Map
- Warning: Exclusive Footage Of Demon On Obama’s Visit To Kenya