How Foreigners React To Traditional Indian Greeting (Pranama)
“Pranam old relative.” “Khush raho beta. Padhai kaisi chal rahi hai?” This is exactly how a conversation starts at most of the Indian households. It has been taught to us so strictly to greet senior relatives by touching their feet and/or with a ‘Pranam’ gesture that even while thinking about them in our head we automatically prefix their names with pranam/namaste. So Asian Boss decided to try it with Korean people abroad, this is how they reacted. Check it out!
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- Kapoor Girls Showing Their MOVES In This Sizzling Badshah Song From “Veere Di Wedding”
- The Narco Test Video Of Krishna Is Out And It Is As Surprising As Aarushi Talwar’s Murder Case.
- Watch: First Ad Of Sania-Shoaib Malik Released In Pakistan
- What Happened With These Guys When Dance Teacher Turns Out To Be Gay!! Check It Out.
- Guy Had Break-Up With Girlfriend But What His Friends Did To Cheer Him Up
- Checkout: Have You Ever Imagined Self-Lacing Shoes? Well Nike Has Made Them In Reality!
You may also like
Durex Ad Shows How Wives Can Get Remote From Husbands When They Watch CricketBehind the scenesEntertainment
Checkout: Have You Ever Imagined Self-Lacing Shoes? Well Nike Has Made Them In Reality!editor's pickEntertainmentInnovation
Watch: This Woman’s CrossFit Workout Is So AmazingPeopleReality doseSocial