How Foreigners React To Traditional Indian Greeting (Pranama)
“Pranam old relative.” “Khush raho beta. Padhai kaisi chal rahi hai?” This is exactly how a conversation starts at most of the Indian households. It has been taught to us so strictly to greet senior relatives by touching their feet and/or with a ‘Pranam’ gesture that even while thinking about them in our head we automatically prefix their names with pranam/namaste. So Asian Boss decided to try it with Korean people abroad, this is how they reacted. Check it out!
- Watch: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Asks About Valentine’s Day Plans.
- Watch! This Video Will Change Your Whole Perspective Towards Arranged Marriages
- Pakistan’s Former ISI Chief Gives Open Challenge To India, Attack On Us And Finish This Dispute
- Watch: Paksitani Fan Sends Amazing Dance Video For VIRAT KOHLI
- Video: This Mash-Up Of Chasing Cars & Yeh Dooriyaan
- Embarrassing Video Is Proof That How We Indians Solve Everyday Life Problems!
You may also like
- ExperimentsReality doseSocial