Akshay Kumar’s Message On How India Is Not Asking The Right Questions Is Very Intelligent
Akshay Kumar doesn't talk much, his deeds do. Be that as it may, when he chose to make a point, it is groundbreaking. After helping Uri Martyrs families, Akshay utilized Twitter to talk his mind about how he is angry with the pointless verbal confrontations going in the country when no one is asking the quintessential inquiry. He gets some information about the on-screen characters or the boycott, yet discuss the individuals who have relinquished their lives and the individuals who are ordinary battling for us. Why are we battling amongst ourselves when we ought to battle together? Doesn't Akshay make an effective point? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Something which has been on my mind since the past few days and I just had to say it. Not intending to offend anyone...so here goes pic.twitter.com/ASaLwobWgu— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) 6 October 2016
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What's Your Reaction?
- Watch: Girl Reveals The Ultimate Secret Behind Click-Bait Videos & Stuffs
- Video Message Of Pak Model Qandeel For Afridi Will Give Indians A Good Laugh.
- Height Of Cuteness! This 5 Year old Girl does not want her brother to grow up
- Amazing Mash-up On How To Woo A Girl In Full ‘SRK’ Style
- What Mumbai Speaks About Vulgarity And Censorship Is Comical
- Audi’s Cheapest Sedan A3 Launched In India, Have A Look!
You may also like
This Beautiful Video Tells How Our Day Today Life Can Teach Us So Many Things, Have A Look..!editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
Eversince She Killed Herself That Night,Her Parents Died EverydayFeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
If You Are Irritated By Silly Whatsapp Groups This Video Is For Youeditor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial