Akshay Kumar’s Message On How India Is Not Asking The Right Questions Is Very Intelligent
Akshay Kumar doesn't talk much, his deeds do. Be that as it may, when he chose to make a point, it is groundbreaking. After helping Uri Martyrs families, Akshay utilized Twitter to talk his mind about how he is angry with the pointless verbal confrontations going in the country when no one is asking the quintessential inquiry. He gets some information about the on-screen characters or the boycott, yet discuss the individuals who have relinquished their lives and the individuals who are ordinary battling for us. Why are we battling amongst ourselves when we ought to battle together? Doesn't Akshay make an effective point? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Something which has been on my mind since the past few days and I just had to say it. Not intending to offend anyone...so here goes pic.twitter.com/ASaLwobWgu— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) 6 October 2016
- Shah Rukh Khan Rocks Out At University Of Edinburgh With Lungi Dance
- 7 Reasons You Should Stop Craving For A Girlfriend And Enjoy Being Single
- See How We Have Become Slaves To These So Called Smart Phones
- Indian Girls are exposed! Find out here about our lies! Do you lie?
- OMG! This Video Shows How Difficult It Was To Transform SRK To Gaurav! Don’t Miss!
- Watch Last Moments Of “Comedy Nights With Kapil” Is Going Viral