Akshay Kumar’s Message On How India Is Not Asking The Right Questions Is Very Intelligent
Akshay Kumar doesn't talk much, his deeds do. Be that as it may, when he chose to make a point, it is groundbreaking. After helping Uri Martyrs families, Akshay utilized Twitter to talk his mind about how he is angry with the pointless verbal confrontations going in the country when no one is asking the quintessential inquiry. He gets some information about the on-screen characters or the boycott, yet discuss the individuals who have relinquished their lives and the individuals who are ordinary battling for us. Why are we battling amongst ourselves when we ought to battle together? Doesn't Akshay make an effective point? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Something which has been on my mind since the past few days and I just had to say it. Not intending to offend anyone...so here goes pic.twitter.com/ASaLwobWgu— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) 6 October 2016
- Must Watch! She Went On A Date Not With Her Husband But A Different Guy
- “Heart Of A Lion” He Left His MNC Job To Become A Police Constable.
- 88 mistakes of DDLJ shown in 6 minutes..!
- Wow..! Kitkat Has Come Up With Such An Amazing Advertisment On This Diwali
- New Song From Shahid Kapoor & Alia Bhatt’s “Shaandaar” Is Here, And It’s Too Much Fun!
- “Good Luck With Not Offending Indians,” Priyanka Scares Chelsea Handler On A Talk Show.