Akshay Kumar’s Message On How India Is Not Asking The Right Questions Is Very Intelligent
Akshay Kumar doesn't talk much, his deeds do. Be that as it may, when he chose to make a point, it is groundbreaking. After helping Uri Martyrs families, Akshay utilized Twitter to talk his mind about how he is angry with the pointless verbal confrontations going in the country when no one is asking the quintessential inquiry. He gets some information about the on-screen characters or the boycott, yet discuss the individuals who have relinquished their lives and the individuals who are ordinary battling for us. Why are we battling amongst ourselves when we ought to battle together? Doesn't Akshay make an effective point? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Something which has been on my mind since the past few days and I just had to say it. Not intending to offend anyone...so here goes pic.twitter.com/ASaLwobWgu— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) 6 October 2016
- Here are Some Bollywood Actors With Their Superbikes
- Desserts to Celebrate Raksha Bandhan
- Amazing Baseball Tricks You Probably Not Have Seen Before
- Husband Knocks Out Big Bully Guy for Verbally Harassing His Wife
- Watch This Guy Rant About How It Is Still Better Than Saudi Arabia.
- Lol! You Will Die Laughing After Watching What These Kids Did To Themselves
You may also like