Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Terrorism From Religion
Aamir Khan joined the intolerance debate and expressed “alarm” and despondency over the rise in such cases “in the last six to eight months”. Breaking his silence on the raging debate over acts of intolerance, actor Aamir Khan on Monday expressed “alarm” and despondency over the rise in such cases “in the last six to eight months”. In conversation with Anant Goenka, Wholetime Director & Head — New Media, The Indian Express, at the eighth edition of the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Khan said a sense of “insecurity” and “fear” had seeped deep within society, even in his family. WATCH: Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Religion From Terrorism.
- Don’t Understand Women? Here’s A List Of All The Confusing Things Your Girlfriend Says.
- Coca Cola’s Multipurpose Bottle Cap – An Awesome Idea For Making Awesome Society
- Guy Had Break-Up With Girlfriend But What His Friends Did To Cheer Him Up
- This Video Is A Slap On The Face Of Those Who Ignore Their Parents
- Watch What Happened to Bollywood Couples once ‘Happily Ever After’ ended?
- Checkout Every Daughter’s Love Letter To Her Mother