Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Terrorism From Religion
Aamir Khan joined the intolerance debate and expressed “alarm” and despondency over the rise in such cases “in the last six to eight months”. Breaking his silence on the raging debate over acts of intolerance, actor Aamir Khan on Monday expressed “alarm” and despondency over the rise in such cases “in the last six to eight months”. In conversation with Anant Goenka, Wholetime Director & Head — New Media, The Indian Express, at the eighth edition of the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Khan said a sense of “insecurity” and “fear” had seeped deep within society, even in his family. WATCH: Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Religion From Terrorism.
- Watch Sonam Kapoor Surprise Her Fan By Visiting Her Home With A Secret Diwali Gift!
- Watch: Life In China Vs Life In India As Compared By A Tourist
- What People Have To Say About Two Most Controversial Cases Of India?
- Check It Out: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Farts On Your Face In Public?
- The Teaser Of ‘Dear Zindagi’ Is Out And It’s Full Of Love, Life And Laughter!
- In India It’s More About HEADshakes Than HANDshakes. Watch Out How!
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
- FeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
- editor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial