Watch: Real Life Stories Show That Humanity Is Still Alive And Kicking
The problem with the world today is that most of our decisions and judgements are based on our perception of a certain situation. Seldom do we exercise the practice of giving the benefit of the doubt. But honestly, how can we be blamed for being quick to draw a judgement when the world we live in is so messed up?
With every passing day, we are faced with events that are so discomforting that we are bound to lose faith in humanity. But here’s the silver lining. Every coin has two sides, thus, every bad action is countered by a gesture so great, you can’t help but feel that all is not lost in this world.
- Eye To Eye, I Love The Way You Tease Me
- Food Talk India’s puffed roti post gets them major bashing on social media
- Amazing Mash-up On How To Woo A Girl In Full ‘SRK’ Style
- Watch: Life In China Vs Life In India As Compared By A Tourist
- This Self-Parking Chair That Requires Just A Clap To Set
- After Meat Ban, Muslim man launches petition demanding Ban Vegetables On Bakr-Eid