Why People Are Criticizing This Airtel Ad-Women Being A Boss?
Airtel has broadcasted this ad lately and facing a lot of criticism from the people regarding the script.
In India, sadly the women are considered to be in lower position in comparison to their husbands.
But this ad is beyond this thinking and it shows that how an Indian women is a perfect boss and then at home she manages her family.
Interestingly, the ad is directed by Vinil Mathew, director of Bollywood movie Hasee Toh Phasee, starring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra in the main leads.
Watch this video and then think if their is any problem with its content? Like and do not forget to share!
- Watch: When Your Girlfriend/Wife Asks About Valentine’s Day Plans.
- Interview Of Raghu Ram from “Roadies” Reveals A Surprisingly
- Cab Driver Was To Rape Female Commuter, Suddenly Radio Announced What?
- Hilarious! Chill Chahta Hai, A Perfect Example Of A Chill Life!
- Suspicious Wife Caught Saudi Husband Groping & Forcing Himself On His Maid
- Checkout 3 Most Gorgeous Ladies Of B-Town In One Video