Watch video How The Great Khali Injured During Sporting Event In Haldwani.
Indian wrestler Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khali ,a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion has been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of Brijlal Hospital in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, on Wednesday after he suffered a serious injury.
Canadian wrestlers took the 7’2″ giant down with a chair shot to his head. The two-day event was billed as the ‘The Great Khali Returns’ fight spectacle.
Dalip Singh Rana, who has appeared in Hollywood and Bollywood movies, was reportedly participating in the first event of ‘The Great Khali Wrestling Show’ at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium when he suffered the injuries.
The Great Khali, Born in a Punjabi Rajput family in Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, Khali was an officer with the Punjab state police before he became a professional wrestler. He won his first WWE heavyweight championship in July 2007.
- Watch Trailer Of Ram Gopal Varma’s “Killing Veerappan” Is Out
- Qawwali On A.R. Rahman’s “Khwaja Mere Khwaja” Is The Best Tribute
- A Superb Initiative By A Masked Man Regarding Clean India
- Akshay Kumar’s Message On How India Is Not Asking The Right Questions Is Very Intelligent
- This Powerful Video Will Prove That It Does Not Matter Who You Are, First Love Is Beautiful & Unforgettable
- Checkout Indian Classical Version Of Adele’s ‘Hello’ Hits All The Surs At The Right Places