Watch Parody Of Adele’s “Hello” Is The Most Hilarious Thing
Hello.. hello, awaz nahi aa rahi hai’.
As an Indian it’s your duty to identify with this statement. It’s what you hear in trains, buses, at work, at home, it’s the most indian way of saying ‘My network operator has lost the network dog that used to follow me around with signal, because now I have no signal’.
If Adele were an Indian trying to get her simcard working, she’d be proud of this video.
- OMG! Bihar Politician Doing Pole Dance With A Young Girl
- Watch Umar Khalid’s Speech: ‘My name is Umar Khalid but I’m not a terrorist’.
- The Photoshoot For The Swanky Audi R8 Worth Rs 93 Lakh Was Done Without Even Using The Car!
- Meet This Guy Who Has 150 cars and 3078 Bank Accounts Only..!!!
- Female Magellanic Chick Conceived World’s First Test Tube Baby Penguin
- Symbol Of Love Changed By This One Man – Manjhi