This Short Film, “Ouch” By Neeraj Pandey Has A Humorous, But Real Take On Morality
From a youthful age, we are educated what is ethically right and what is not, even before we truly comprehend it. Furthermore, without question, we take after these “ethics” indiscriminately. As grown-ups, we begin digressing and settle on decisions that don’t fall into the social good compass. Yet, what happens when make those strides just most of the way?
This cleverly entertaining short film, “Ouch” by Neeraj Pandey transferred by LargeShortFilms, featuring Manoj Bajpayee and Pooja Chopra who depict two grown-ups who remove a choice to move from what is viewed as right. Watch it to appreciate the dim diversion you don’t find in Indian silver screen much.
- Top 4 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000: Which One You Own?
- Kalki Koechlin’s Poem On Unleashing The Ugly Truth Behind Social Media Is Breaking The Internet
- 7 Reasons You Should Stop Craving For A Girlfriend And Enjoy Being Single
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi is speaking in Lok Sabha and has attacked PM Modi over the issue of black money.
- He Steps Up At A Doll By Mistake & Everything In His Life Starts Taking A Horrible Turn
- Watch This Lesbian Couple Discussing Their Wedding