This Short Film, “Ouch” By Neeraj Pandey Has A Humorous, But Real Take On Morality
From a youthful age, we are educated what is ethically right and what is not, even before we truly comprehend it. Furthermore, without question, we take after these “ethics” indiscriminately. As grown-ups, we begin digressing and settle on decisions that don’t fall into the social good compass. Yet, what happens when make those strides just most of the way?
This cleverly entertaining short film, “Ouch” by Neeraj Pandey transferred by LargeShortFilms, featuring Manoj Bajpayee and Pooja Chopra who depict two grown-ups who remove a choice to move from what is viewed as right. Watch it to appreciate the dim diversion you don’t find in Indian silver screen much.
- Marital Rape Should Be Criminalized Or Not?
- What Would Be Your Response if a random Girl asks you For Sex
- Here’s Why Your 9-5 Job Is Awesome?
- Video: This Is How Creative Exploitation Works In The Art Industry
- Beggar Claimed He Couldn’t Walk But Ran Like Usain Bolt When His Bag Was Stolen
- This Video Proves Why Idli Is India’s Best Invention Ever!!!
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
- FeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
- editor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial