This Short Film, “Ouch” By Neeraj Pandey Has A Humorous, But Real Take On Morality
From a youthful age, we are educated what is ethically right and what is not, even before we truly comprehend it. Furthermore, without question, we take after these “ethics” indiscriminately. As grown-ups, we begin digressing and settle on decisions that don’t fall into the social good compass. Yet, what happens when make those strides just most of the way?
This cleverly entertaining short film, “Ouch” by Neeraj Pandey transferred by LargeShortFilms, featuring Manoj Bajpayee and Pooja Chopra who depict two grown-ups who remove a choice to move from what is viewed as right. Watch it to appreciate the dim diversion you don’t find in Indian silver screen much.
- “Brave, Fearless, And Flawless”. This Poem Is Everything That Women Stand For Today
- “Asking Awkward Questions To Girls And Creeping Them Out” Prank
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Brings Free Internet Services Become Available To India
- Dreams Do Come True – Story Of A Beggar Who Has Some Amazing Talent
- Check Out People’s Reaction When Asked Should Sajid Khan Make Movies?
- Husband Knocks Out Big Bully Guy for Verbally Harassing His Wife