This Man Is Giving Tough Competition To Google’s Driver-Less Car & Making India Proud!
This is something that can be just imagined but Dr. Roshi John, an Indian techie has developed a Tata Nano which doesn’t require drivers. Currently, he heads Tata Consultancy Services’ Robotics and Cognitive Systems in Kerala and was quite inspired for building the Tata Nano 5 years ago.
This was when a taxi was booked by him for going home but found out that the driver was far more exhausted than him.
- Watch Remixed Version Of Viral ‘Building On Fire’ Woman Video Goes Viral.
- This Corn Seller In Coimbatore Makes Music While Selling Corn.
- Men! You Can Never Be A Woman
- A Smartphone can change someone’s life, Amazingly portrayed !!
- “Good Luck With Not Offending Indians,” Priyanka Scares Chelsea Handler On A Talk Show.
- Heart Touching Video Of A Grand Father’s letter to his grand son
You may also like
- EntertainmentFactsMovie ReviewPeople
- LifePeopleReality doseViral