When the whole country is busy giving its opinion on the JNU incident in a serious manner, Yatra.com has utilized JNU Student leader Kanhaiya Kumar’s antics in a hilarious manner to promote their Check-in App.
This advertisement is a spoof on Kanhiaya’s speech which he gave in the JNU campus after he was released on bail by the court. In the speech, he used the word “freedom” and explained from what and whom he and his followers want freedom and in the same manner, a Kanhaiya look-alike has been featured in this video who has even copied Kanhaiya’s mannerism to show the resemblance.
- Qawwali On A.R. Rahman’s “Khwaja Mere Khwaja” Is The Best Tribute
- Sorabh Pant Talks About Minorities In Pakistan In The Most Hilarious Yet Eye-Opening Way
- Watch This Ad Makes The Most Poignant Point About Our Education System!
- You Must Have Watched “Real Man Don’t Rape”, Now It’s “Don’t Tape”
- Why People Are Criticizing This Airtel Ad-Women Being A Boss?
- A MUST WATCH fun spoof on DILWALE – TRIBUTE TO DESPICABLE