This Beautiful 4K HD Video Of Kolkata On A Foggy Morning
If someone tells me to describe Kolkata in just one word, I won’t be able to. Not because it’s difficult, but you can’t limit it to one word.
Commonly known as “The city of joy”, it exudes a lot of exuberance. From quintessential yellow taxis to the New Market, from Victoria Memorial to Howrah bridge, this city has a charm of its own that is hard to find in other cities.
Sandip De uploaded an aerial 4K HD view of Kolkata on a typical foggy morning. Titled “Waking Up With Kolkata”, it shows different monuments like Shaheed Minar, Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial Hall, St Paul’s Cathedral and the ethereal Hoogly river.
- Caution : Poonam Pandey Grabbing Eyeballs In The Name Of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- WATCH: The First Song From Ki & Ka– And Arjun Kapoor Dancing In High Heels!
- This New Ad Of Kangana, Virat And Dhoni Is Out And You Are Going To Dance To Their Tunes! We Bet!
- This Mashup Of Uptown Funk And SRK’s Jabra Fan Is All The Entertainment
- UNBELIEVABLE…. This Man Can Make People Fall By Saying Just One Word
- Come Lets Do Dilli Darshan In Just 2 Minutes
You may also like
- editor's pickSocial
- ExperimentsFeaturedPeopleReality doseSocial