Radhika Apte Shut Down A Journo Who Asked If Being Controversial Was Important For Her Success
In a short span, Radhika Apte has figured out how to set up herself as a solid female on-screen character in Bollywood. While numerous keep running behind numbers in the cinema world, Radhika puts stock in making an imprint with her acting and she keeps on demonstrating it, one film at once.
Be that as it may, a few people just consider her to be the performing artist who did a ‘simulated intercourse’ in Parched. The scene has been standing out as truly newsworthy again as the film discharged in India. In any case, Radhika’s had enough of the show around it. As of late, when a columnist offered a conversation starter concerning her released private scene from Parched, the performing artist gave him some appropriately harsh criticism.
Given the quantity of contentions that Radhika has confronted as far back as she ventured into Bollywood, he asked her whether it’s imperative to be striking or questionable keeping in mind the end goal to make progress in such a brief time.
To be completely forthright, the inquiry was very moronic and Radhika’s outrage is more than defended. By asking something like this, the journalist totally neglected all the considerable work that Radhika has ever done and wound up pointing the finger at her for taking shameful attacks at popularity.
Her outrage represents each craftsman whose ability has been disgraced this way.
Well done, Radhika!
- ‘Nidar’, India’s Lightest Ever Revolver, Is All Set To Be Launched Today
- This Mother’s Worst Nightmare Came True When Her Daughter Revealed Something..!
- This Man Didn’t Get Window Seat; How He Used JNU Azaadi Speech Is Going Viral
- Watch Delhi Girls Reacted On Kya Kool Hain Hum 3 Trailer
- Watch! This Wife Thinks Her Husband Has Extra Marital Affair.
- This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend Because He Is Poor! What Happened Next Will Shock You