Radhika Apte Shut Down A Journo Who Asked If Being Controversial Was Important For Her Success
In a short span, Radhika Apte has figured out how to set up herself as a solid female on-screen character in Bollywood. While numerous keep running behind numbers in the cinema world, Radhika puts stock in making an imprint with her acting and she keeps on demonstrating it, one film at once.
Be that as it may, a few people just consider her to be the performing artist who did a ‘simulated intercourse’ in Parched. The scene has been standing out as truly newsworthy again as the film discharged in India. In any case, Radhika’s had enough of the show around it. As of late, when a columnist offered a conversation starter concerning her released private scene from Parched, the performing artist gave him some appropriately harsh criticism.
Given the quantity of contentions that Radhika has confronted as far back as she ventured into Bollywood, he asked her whether it’s imperative to be striking or questionable keeping in mind the end goal to make progress in such a brief time.
To be completely forthright, the inquiry was very moronic and Radhika’s outrage is more than defended. By asking something like this, the journalist totally neglected all the considerable work that Radhika has ever done and wound up pointing the finger at her for taking shameful attacks at popularity.
Her outrage represents each craftsman whose ability has been disgraced this way.
Well done, Radhika!
- 10 Biggest sixes in cricket that will make you go crazy.
- Video From Neerja Will Make You Wish Shekhar Ravjiani Was Your Boyfriend!
- Check Out People’s Reaction When Asked Should Sajid Khan Make Movies?
- This Valentine’s Musical Face-Off ‘DAL Vs COUPLES’ Is Too Awesome To Ignore
- ‘Can’t Connect The World Without Connecting India’: Mark Zuckerberg
- Watch: First Ad Of Sania-Shoaib Malik Released In Pakistan
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
- PeopleReality doseSocial