Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai.
Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old.
No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you)
An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh
Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition.
May her soul rest in peace.
- Checkout This Girl’s Ugly Encounters Through Tender Dating App
- How Would Be Life Without Porn: Have A Glimpse.!
- Watch! If We Had Jumped To 2061 Instead Of 2016?
- Wanna Get Your Car Washed By Sunny Leone? Then Do This
- OMG: Such A Unique Prank In A Classroom By A Teacher
- Celebs Couples Who Did Not Make It To Marriage But Are Still Great Friends.