Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai.
Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old.
No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you)
An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh
Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition.
May her soul rest in peace.
- New Song From Shahid Kapoor & Alia Bhatt’s “Shaandaar” Is Here, And It’s Too Much Fun!
- Epic Source Of Inspiration Reshma : The World Is Listening To Her Have You Heard Her?
- Watch How A Single Guy Convinces Random Girls To Click Cheesy Couple Pictures With Him
- Don’t Miss This Sizzling Hot New Song From One Night Stand Starring Sunny Leone
- ‘Shopkeeper’ Dubsmash by Gaurav Gera & They’re Absolutely ‘Shaandaar’
- Sunil Grover’s Tribute To SRK! Literal Version Of ‘Gerua’ Is Pure Epic.
You may also like