Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai.
Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old.
No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you)
An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh
Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition.
May her soul rest in peace.
- If You Have Been Judging Girls By Their Looks, Check It Out This Experiment.
- Hilarious Ad Of Ram Rahim Selling His Own Products Is An Eye-Opener #Satire
- These Epic Indian Desi Dance Moves Will Make You Laugh Your Head Off
- Watch Sneak-Peek Of Dilwale’s Climax Scene Makes Me Wish That December Came Sooner
- Watch Short Film Will Make You Promise Yourself, “Don’t Be The Guy In This Video”
- Watch 70 years of “be a real man” in under two minutes.
You may also like