Pratyusha Banerjee, Popular For Her Role In Balika Vadhu Hanged Herself To Death Yesterday
Pratyusha Banerjee, who played the beloved Anandi in the hit TV serial Balika Vadhu was found dead in her apartment in Mumbai.
Police found her hanging from the ceiling and hence allege that she committed suicide. She was just 24 years old.
No suicide note was found at her place, but her Whatsapp status read “Marke bhi muh na tuzse modana” (even after death won’t be turning my face away from you)
An autopsy will be conducted to ascertain the cause of her death. Although no cause of her death is known, reports say that she faced relationship troubles with her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh
Whatever the cause of her death, she made a memorable Anandi, and was appreciated for taking the role from Avika Gor in a smooth transition.
May her soul rest in peace.
- Hilarious Video Captures Every Kind Of Girl In Sarojini Nagar Market
- Checkout How Star Kids Are Launched In Bollywood?
- Made in india – Weird and Funny Collection of DESI JUGAD
- What An Emotional Bond ‘Friendship’ Captured In This Video
- Watch First Song “PREM LEELA” Of Salman Khan Movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Is Out!
- Checkout What Girls Have To Say About Their Porn Watching Experiences..!!