OMG! SHOCKING! Mysterious Tunnel Found Under Old Indian Parliament
We all know that before 15th August, 1947, India was under the rule of England and there are many buildings which were made during that period but are still being used for various purposes. However, what we don’t know about these buildings is that they have their own old secrets which get discovered with passing time.
A mysterious tunnel has been found under the floor of a building which was used as Old Indian Parliament and discovery of this tunnel is giving birth to a lot of speculations regarding its usage. The building dates back to 1911 when British made Delhi the capital of India and it is very difficult to say with confirmation what the use of this tunnel was.
With time, a number of theories will take birth as well as many will die and it may be possible that we come to know the truth behind this tunnel, but for now, we can just wait for the investigators to further look into the matter and bring the truth out.
- Durex Ad Shows How Wives Can Get Remote From Husbands When They Watch Cricket
- Can This Happen In This Real World: Short Film On Women Safety
- Check Out This Guy Has The Most Amazing Excuses For Not Going To Gym!
- Salman Khan is back with trailer of “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, The Most Awaited Movie
- Hats Off To This Tea Vendor Who Is An Author As Well
- Heart Touching Video Of A Grand Father’s letter to his grand son
You may also like
- EntertainmentFactsMovie ReviewPeople
- LifePeopleReality doseViral