OMG! SHOCKING! Mysterious Tunnel Found Under Old Indian Parliament
We all know that before 15th August, 1947, India was under the rule of England and there are many buildings which were made during that period but are still being used for various purposes. However, what we don’t know about these buildings is that they have their own old secrets which get discovered with passing time.
A mysterious tunnel has been found under the floor of a building which was used as Old Indian Parliament and discovery of this tunnel is giving birth to a lot of speculations regarding its usage. The building dates back to 1911 when British made Delhi the capital of India and it is very difficult to say with confirmation what the use of this tunnel was.
With time, a number of theories will take birth as well as many will die and it may be possible that we come to know the truth behind this tunnel, but for now, we can just wait for the investigators to further look into the matter and bring the truth out.
- This 12-Year-Old Video Of Nargis Fakhri Auditioning For America’s Next Top Model Is So Cute
- Watch Sonam Kapoor Surprise Her Fan By Visiting Her Home With A Secret Diwali Gift!
- Here’s Why Your 9-5 Job Is Awesome?
- Watch: TV Actress Shama Sikander Shocks Everyone With Her ‘Sexaholic’ Performance
- This happens when a comedian turns into a politician.
- Teaser Of Sunny Leone’s “One Night Stand” Is Too Hot To Handle! Watch Alone…
You may also like