OMG! SHOCKING! Mysterious Tunnel Found Under Old Indian Parliament
We all know that before 15th August, 1947, India was under the rule of England and there are many buildings which were made during that period but are still being used for various purposes. However, what we don’t know about these buildings is that they have their own old secrets which get discovered with passing time.
A mysterious tunnel has been found under the floor of a building which was used as Old Indian Parliament and discovery of this tunnel is giving birth to a lot of speculations regarding its usage. The building dates back to 1911 when British made Delhi the capital of India and it is very difficult to say with confirmation what the use of this tunnel was.
With time, a number of theories will take birth as well as many will die and it may be possible that we come to know the truth behind this tunnel, but for now, we can just wait for the investigators to further look into the matter and bring the truth out.
- 5 Simple Hacks On How To Be Confident On A Date.!
- Not Using Condoms? This Hilarious Video Will Make You Think Twice
- Full Video Of Narendra Modi’s Meeting With Mark Zuckerberg At Facebook.
- Watch: Fake Fart Noises In An Elevator And The Way People Reacted Was Pure Gold
- Watch Republic Day Parade 26th January 2016 Live
- A Girl Being Harassed In Public. 700 Stared & 15 Dared. What You Would Have Done?
You may also like
- editor's pickLifePeopleReality doseSocial
- FeaturedLifePeopleReality doseViral
- editor's pickFactsHumourReality doseSocial