OMG! SHOCKING! Mysterious Tunnel Found Under Old Indian Parliament
We all know that before 15th August, 1947, India was under the rule of England and there are many buildings which were made during that period but are still being used for various purposes. However, what we don’t know about these buildings is that they have their own old secrets which get discovered with passing time.
A mysterious tunnel has been found under the floor of a building which was used as Old Indian Parliament and discovery of this tunnel is giving birth to a lot of speculations regarding its usage. The building dates back to 1911 when British made Delhi the capital of India and it is very difficult to say with confirmation what the use of this tunnel was.
With time, a number of theories will take birth as well as many will die and it may be possible that we come to know the truth behind this tunnel, but for now, we can just wait for the investigators to further look into the matter and bring the truth out.
- Video: Cute Turkish Twins Dancing To Shah Rukh Khan’s Jabra Fan
- Checkout This Real Life Rancho From The Movie 3 Idiots
- Indian Teenager Has 232 Teeth Removed In A ‘World Record’ Operation!
- The Ex-Member Of A Band Of Boys Karan Oberoi Is Back with Challa Song.
- Wedding could never be such an entertaining and full of energy
- Checkout Which Khan Is The Biggest Heart Throb Of The Nation
You may also like