‘Nidar’, India’s Lightest Ever Revolver, Is All Set To Be Launched Today
Boosting the ‘Make in India’ initiative, the Rifle Factory Ishapore has indigenously developed country’s lightest revolver ‘Nidar’ which weighs merely 250 grams, much lighter than ‘Nirbheek’ (500 grams), which was exclusively designed for women.
The premier Indian small arms manufacturer, will launch the revolver on February 2 and both men and women having valid arms license can buy it, at one-third price of .32 caliber Nirbheek which cost around Rs 1,22,000.
Speaking to TOI, officer in-charge of the Ishapore arms factory, P K Aggarwal said, “The .22 caliber Nidar is lightest revolver ever made in India with cheapest price tag of Rs 35,000 only. The revolver is capable of firing eight rounds loaded in a revolving chamber against Nirbheek which has only six rounds capacity.”
- Watch This Video Of An Army Officer Being Rescued From Siachen Avalanche, After 6 Days
- Watch The Beautiful Bond Dhoni Shares With His Childhood Friends, Chittu and Chottu
- Watch 15 Years Of Terror Attacks In An Amazing Timelapse World Map
- Karva Chauth Video Featuring Sanjeev Kapoor & His Wife Is So Romantic!
- Awesome Video To Know How Many Types Of People You Find In A Gym. Checkout!
- Travel Whole Of India In Just 5 Minutes, This Video Takes You From Assi Ghat To Amritsar
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports