Javed Jaffrey’s Intolerence Poem On Religious Divide In India
After the endless debates on religious intolerance in India, one thing is for sure: Religious discord and intolerance still divides our nation and it isn’t something to be proud of. From meat bans to killing cows, Hindu-Muslim religious conflicts still continue to exist.
Forget human beings, even animals like goats and cows have not been spared. Mere animals have been used and manipulated as religious symbols or champions of a cause.
To express these sentiments and fear, actor and comedian Javed Jaffrey spoke about at a lecture in Bangalore.
Jaffrey’s speech had a poem which spoke about one larger point: How and why religious divide is the worst thing to have happened to India.
Gaaye Hindu ho gayee Aur bakra musalman ho gaya !!
Posted by Abdul Wahab Ekkeri on Monday, December 14, 2015
- If You Think Irfan Khan Can’t Do Party Song.. Have A Look At This..!
- Odd-Even Formula To Be Implemented In Mumbai Too?
- Watch! ‘Love Me Like You Do’ & ‘Rang Sharbato Ka’ Is What You HAVE To Play This Valentine’s.
- What If Guys Had Periods? Must Watch
- Dalit Family Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Naked By UP Police
- Watch: ‘I Am Pregnant With Shahid Afridi’s Baby’ Says Arshi Khan!