“Have You Physically Matured?” Tamil Nadu Sports Minister Humiliates Women Athletes
Tamil Nadu Sports Minister Dr S Sundararaj has landed in the soup after asking some humiliating and uncomfortable questions to some female athletes, during a school inspection in Pudhukottai.
He paid a surprise visit to the school and asked some questions like:
1. “We are spending so much on your dress and food, then why are you not getting any medal?”,
2. “You have put on weight no? We give you Rs 250 for food every day, and we give college students Rs 200 a month. You get more than them combined. I will only give money according to the food you eat”.
3. One of them was asked about her parents’ salary.
3. To one of the athletes, he asked whether she has physically matured, which is quite appalling.
4. As if this was not enough, he asked another one, “Are you wearing enough vests?”
Dr. S Sundararaj received a lot of flak for his derogatory remarks, hence purporting that he was only “motivating” them.
- Ola Came Up With Epic Marketing Technique By Drivers Like Narain Karthikeyan
- This Kid is Viral on Internet, Did You See Him?
- Watch This Lesbian Couple Discussing Their Wedding
- If You Think Irfan Khan Can’t Do Party Song.. Have A Look At This..!
- OMG! 10 Most Ridiculous Things Bought By Billionares Across The World
- After Watching Their Friendship And Care, All I Said Was “AWW!”