Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours.
So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic.
Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic?
- Her Husband Turned Her Into A Prostitute
- Video Of Daily Soap Bahu Washing Her Husband’s Laptop With Detergent
- Teaser Of Sunny Leone’s “One Night Stand” Is Too Hot To Handle! Watch Alone…
- Superb Bollywood Dub-step on Karan Arjun Movie
- Watch: Pakistani Cricket Fan Wants To Destroy Team India If Given A Chance
- Watch The Beautiful Secret You Need To Understand To Be Happy