Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours.
So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic.
Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic?
- Ho Chahe Kaisa Bhi Par Dost Toh Dost Hota Hai
- Abduction Of Snapdeal Employee Takes A Filmy Turn. Accused Says SRK’s Darr Inspired Him
- Watch This 12-Year-Old’s Cover Of Eminem’s ‘Not Afraid’ Is So Good.
- Intense Trailer Of Rajkumar Rao & Manoj Bajpayee’s New Film “Aligarh”
- Checkout This Hilarious Video Shows Why Boys Avoid Kiss After S*X
- Much Awaited Jabra FAN Anthem Released! If You Are An SRK Fan, You Will Love His Dance!
You may also like