Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours.
So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic.
Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic?
- What Will Happen If Yo Yo Honey Singh’s Songs Are Reality?
- Adorable Dubsmash! Shilpa Shetty And Raj Kundra Made For Karvachauth.
- Watch: Smriti Irani Silences Everyone In Lok Sabha With Her Amazing Speech On JNU
- Incredible! Brave New York Sikh Man Fought Off An Armed Robber With A ‘Chappal’.
- Makers Of Bajrangi Bhaijaan In Trouble
- Every Indian Must Listen What This Pakistani Reporter Said On PM Modi’s
You may also like
- editor's pickSports
- FactsNewsReality doseViral