Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours.
So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic.
Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic?
- 8 Amazing Qualities Which Make Punjabis The Most Desirable Friends
- Checkout How Star Kids Are Launched In Bollywood?
- Its POOJA MISRA Again, Slapping & Kicking Two Men In A Mall!!
- What Will Happen If All The Ice Will Melt On Earth..!
- Epic Rap Battle Between Obama And Modi..!!!
- Watch: Smriti Irani Silences Everyone In Lok Sabha With Her Amazing Speech On JNU
You may also like
- editor's pickEntertainmentViral
Watch: Rahul Gandhi is speaking in Lok Sabha and has attacked PM Modi over the issue of black money.NewsPeople
- ExperimentsReality doseSocial