Guy On Bicycle And His Friend In Car Race In Hyderabad During Rush Hours. Guess Who Won?
Hyderabad might be the city of Nizams, but people who live there know it better to be the city of unruly, never-ending, traffic. There’s just no end to the rush of vehicles, so much so that travelling a mere 7 kilometers can take you hours.
So Hyderabad resident Ali Naqi and his friend decided to have a race in this traffic.
Except, one of them took a bicycle and the other drove a car to travel the same distance. They started from Ameerpet and travel 7 km to Secunderabad Club to find out what mode of travelling is better for the bad, bad Hyderabad traffic?
- What An Amazing Social Experiment In Delhi Metro
- Watch The Beautiful Bond Dhoni Shares With His Childhood Friends, Chittu and Chottu
- 10 Awkward Moments We All Have Faced Once In A Lifetime
- Darling Don’t Cheat First Look.Daring & Brutal.Absolutely Compelling to Watch & Makes Your Blood Boil.
- Watch: Spoof On Every Godman In India Is So On Point It’s Rolling Off The Floor Hilarious
- Indian Teenager Has 232 Teeth Removed In A ‘World Record’ Operation!
You may also like
- ExperimentsReality doseSocial