Female Magellanic Chick Conceived World’s First Test Tube Baby Penguin
A Female Magellanic has set a world record after giving birth to world’s first test tube baby penguin in California. This mother does not have any specific name, thus she is refereed to as “184”. The Magellanic was given a special formula five times a day for first four weeks.
Researchers are planning to use this technique to increase the genetic diversity of penguin species.
Dr. Justine O’Brien, the reproductive center’s Scientific Director said: “The goal of our research center is to study a species’ reproductive biology, to learn as much as we can about that, and use this to not only monitor the health of not only our zoological populations but wild populations as well.”
- Types of Farts – Have You Encountered All?
- Video Of Nurses Recounting The Last Words Of Dying Patients Is Heartbreaking
- This Video Will Better Explain The Israel-Palestine conflict at the Gaza strip
- OMG! Ajay Devgan & Kajol go viral on a Porn Site
- This Man Is Giving Tough Competition To Google’s Driver-Less Car & Making India Proud!
- Our Black Money Is In India, Not Abroad. This Epic ‘Outrage’ Totally Makes Sense.
You may also like
- Behind the scenesEntertainment
Dhoni’s Reply To Reporter Who Asked Him About Retirement After Losing Semis Is All You Need To WatchFeaturedSports