Epic Source Of Inspiration Reshma : The World Is Listening To Her Have You Heard Her?
The campaign was started on 30 August by ‘Make Love Not Scars’ with Communication Partner: Ogilvy India | Production Manager: 1st December, garnered worldwide support and so far more than 100K people have signed the petition appealing our prime minister Narendra Modi to ban acid sale.
The motive of the campaign is to strictly regulate acid sales as per the laws and make it un-accessible to the common people.
We thank BBC World, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Mail Online, ABC News, TIME, Mashable, Mirror, People, The Independent, Mumbai Mirror, Firstpost, The Indian Express, The Huffington Post, Hindustan Times, and everyone who joined our efforts and helped us spread the word.
If you have still not signed the petition, please do.
Have a look at the beauty tips by Reshma with a heart wrenching message at the end.
1. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get perfect red lips
2. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to apply eyeliner
3. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get rid off dark spots naturally
Do not forget to share it with your pals.!!
- Aamir Khan On Intolerance & Delinking Terrorism From Religion
- Real Arvind Kejriwal V/S Fake Arnub Goswami – Nation Wants To Know
- What is the one thing you fear the most? Dark? Ghosts? Spirits?
- If papa will do your hair, then this would be the result. LOL!
- India’s Top 5 Best Selling Cars And There Biggest Flaws..!!!
- She Ordered Something Online For Her Husband. Checkout!