Epic Source Of Inspiration Reshma : The World Is Listening To Her Have You Heard Her?
The campaign was started on 30 August by ‘Make Love Not Scars’ with Communication Partner: Ogilvy India | Production Manager: 1st December, garnered worldwide support and so far more than 100K people have signed the petition appealing our prime minister Narendra Modi to ban acid sale.
The motive of the campaign is to strictly regulate acid sales as per the laws and make it un-accessible to the common people.
We thank BBC World, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Mail Online, ABC News, TIME, Mashable, Mirror, People, The Independent, Mumbai Mirror, Firstpost, The Indian Express, The Huffington Post, Hindustan Times, and everyone who joined our efforts and helped us spread the word.
If you have still not signed the petition, please do.
Have a look at the beauty tips by Reshma with a heart wrenching message at the end.
1. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get perfect red lips
2. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to apply eyeliner
3. Beauty Tips by Reshma: How to get rid off dark spots naturally
Do not forget to share it with your pals.!!
- Checkout Official trailer of Priyanka Chopra ‘Jai Gangaajal’.
- Superb Motivational Advertisement By Nescafe A Must Watch..!!
- What Happened With These Guys When Dance Teacher Turns Out To Be Gay!! Check It Out.
- What an Amazing Observation When A Middle Class Family Goes Out To A High-end Restaurant..!
- Watch This Beautiful Short Film That Reminds Us To Have Faith In Life
- Hilarious Ad Of Ram Rahim Selling His Own Products Is An Eye-Opener #Satire