Checkout The Famous Bull Fighting Scene From “Baahubali” Was Shot
S. S. Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali turned heads and created milestones, that was evident by its record-shattering numbers that continued to rule for weeks. The actors, the animation, and the graphics had cast a spell that made this movie an extravaganza.
And in this video by Baahubali, and executed by the Tau Film team, gives you a glimpse of the Bhallaladeva’s bull fight sequence and how it was shot to be converted into perfection.
Have A Look Of Video:
Making of Baahubali – Bull Fight Sequence
Ever wondered how Bhallaladeva fought the bull? With around 5000 VFX shots, up to 90% of Baahubali: The Beginning is comprised of visual effects. Here, we give you an insight into how some of these VFX heavy scenes were actually filmed. Executed by the talented Tau Film team, check out this video of the how Bhallaladeva’s bull fight sequence was achieved using green mattes and other props.
Posted by Baahubali on Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Sorabh Pant Talks About Minorities In Pakistan In The Most Hilarious Yet Eye-Opening Way
- Video Of Apps Made For Desi Problems Are Just The Jugaadu Solution
- Kill The Poor Because No One Will Have Objections
- Watch This Mesmerizing Romantic Song “Pashmina” From The Movie Fitoor
- Prank On Rapper GONE Extremely WRONG! Prankster Beaten Up
- If Messaging Apps had Customer Care Service ..