Are you on Facebook? More importantly is your mom on Facebook?
Ever since my mom sent a friend request to me on Facebook, my feed has been inundated with comments like these:
On someone else’s photo: “My daughter is the best. She is more beautiful! You cannot match my princess”
Giving unsolicited advice to my friends: “Get married, umar ho gayi.”
Commenting on my Facebook posts with unceasing tongue-in-cheek replies.
You will not stop laughing after watching this video.
Check it out:
- Watch 100 Legendary Years Of Hollywood in 200 Seconds
- Durex Ad Shows How Wives Can Get Remote From Husbands When They Watch Cricket
- VIDEO reveals Truth: Modi sided Mark because Cameramen were saying “Side Please” to Mark.
- Watch How A Best-Selling Author And 5 Kids Wrote A Book Together Without Meeting!
- Little Web Series By EmotionalFulls Is The Perfect Treat For Valentine’s Day
- Indian Teenager Has 232 Teeth Removed In A ‘World Record’ Operation!
You may also like
- ExperimentsReality doseSocial