18-Yr Boy Lands Up In Jail As He Was Trying To Take Selfie With Lady DM
A teenage guy landed up in jail for a fortnight in UP and his crime was that he made an attempt of taking a selfie with Bulandshahr DM.
18-yr Farad Ahmad has been accused of “getting too close” to district magistrate Chandrakala and had been detained for the same on Monday; however, he got bail on Thursday.
Belonging to Kamalpur, Farad attempted for clicking a selfie with Chandrakala while she had been discussing several local problems. What’s more, the guy was warned frequently and he didn’t even seek permission prior to clicking pics but he kept on taking “perfect picture” with her.
Here’s a video in this connection:
- Watch Fitoor Official Trailer Is A Love Story You CANNOT Miss!
- What People Have To Say About Two Most Controversial Cases Of India?
- Checkout: One Guy + Two Girls + iPhone Siri = Indian Classical Beatboxing Jam!
- Watch: Mashup Between Smriti Irani & Kanhaiya With A Twist Will Make You Go ROFL
- Watch! Shah Rukh Khan Receiving His First Filmfare Award Is So Amazing!
- The Trailer of ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ Is Giving Voice To Women Hidden Behind It
You may also like
- PeopleReality doseSocial
- EventsFactsInnovationLifeReality doseViral